Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

fatal network on qemu 260912-pc-x86_64

Last updated on 2 hours ago
B
BilboNewbie
Posted 4 hours ago
Hello, I set up a virtual machine using QEMU (on a 64-bit HP laptop running Fedora Linux) with the image aros-260912-pc-x86_64. I tried to enable networking but encountered a "fatal error NetDB file interface at line 1 col 49 memory exhausted AROSTCP will quit." I have another AROS 64-bit machine running where networking works perfectly; could the problem be that the aros-260912-pc-x86_64 version is actually 32-bit?

Regards

bilbo
Bilbo attached the following image:
img_20260929_201625772_hdr.jpg
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 2 hours ago
I get such error with linux-hosted whet tap interface is not running. If your case check if you configured the correct .device for the emulated network card you are using.
B
BilboNewbie
Posted 2 hours ago
Do you mean the card in QEMU or the emulated card in Prefs/Network?
B
BilboNewbie
Posted 2 hours ago
qemu e1000
aros e1000
Bilbo attached the following image:
img_20260929_225404660_hdr.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: deadwood, Bilbo