Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

AROS ABIv11 64-bit 2026.09 Support Thread

Last updated on 5 hours ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 1 day ago
Bug Dopus4:

Dopus4's internal “Read” view in the search request displays strange characters; the search doesn't work, and for some files, “Read” freezes the system.

Every now and then, when you copy files, even after the copy is finished, the small window remains open—but it's a fake window; if you move the screen, it disappears.

Occasionally, when working in Dopus, the mouse pointer splits in two or displays a rectangle with artifacts inside it; clicking anywhere restores the pointer to normal.
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 1 day ago
Are you using DOpus from 2026.09 contrib and are those new bugs or they were already the in 20250418?
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 1 day ago
These are old bugs that I’ve also found in the new version; Read has issues with fonts—with some fonts, you can use it, but then the problem comes back.

Furthermore, Dopus 4.17pre19, as used by AROS, was supposed to automatically extract archives supported by xadmaster.library, converting the archive into a directory.

This option works on Amiga OS 3 if you add “FORCEOPENXAD” to the Dopus 4 tooltypes icon, but it doesn’t work on AROS, however, when you double-click, you have to remove the decompressors; otherwise, it won't work.
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 11 hours ago
The new version of Dopus4 also has a new bug: occasionally, if you select all the files in a folder “with the mouse,” the Delete button doesn't work; however, if you select just one file, the Delete button works!

If you use the “All” button (internal command) instead of the mouse to select all the files, the Delete button works fine.

I'm attaching a detailed video:
You do not have access to view attachments
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 6 hours ago
Ok, I understand. Hopefully one of the other developers will be interested in looking into DOpus4. Right now I don't have space to do so.
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 5 hours ago
I had trouble burning the ISO, I used ImgBurn I couldn't!
Edited by Amiwell79 on 30-09-2026 15:27, 3 hours ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion: deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, Amiwell79