Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Testing error 403

Last updated on 1 day ago
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 5 days ago
Testing forum post from Linux laptop on Firefox
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 5 days ago
Duck Duck Go works. Chrome doesn't work for me.
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 5 days ago
Chrome and DuckDuckGo work fine for me!

@miker
Have you tried clearing the cache, deleting your entire browsing history, and, if necessary, disabling your extensions?
ArgoArgoMember
Posted 5 days ago
Works fine here on Vivaldi and Brave on Windows 10
Plus Vivaldi and Brave via Linuxulator on GhostBSD Native Iridium and Firefox work fine
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 5 days ago
Chrome on my cell phone gives a 403 error. But that's ok because other browsers work on Arosworld.

I also have a few desktop computers to use for Arosworld. They work fine.

No worries! Chrome sucks! 😞
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 5 days ago
I am investigating why but on and off at the moment due to my primary job taking priority. Will post things in here as I discover and test.

Thank you for your patience
D
DerekJunior Member
Posted 2 days ago
Hi

I used Firefox as instructed and everything is OK.

I mainly used Brave-Browser, it looks like a browser header problem. Which I will see if I can fix my access, but will use Firefox.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 2 days ago
A sign of light at the end of the tunnel.

I am told by other administrators that version 9.10.30 of the CMS does not suffer the same fate. Arosworld.org is running on 9.10.20. I was able to copy the site to a local LAMP server, upgrade it to 9.10.30 and indeed it does not have this problem with Edge or Chrome. An upgrade is required and I am going to attempt that this week end.

This may or may not fix the issue and potentially cause other smaller issues but everything will be backed up before anything.

Stay tuned..
jimaz, miker1264, sonountaleban
S
sonountalebanMember
Posted 2 days ago
On my office PC, which has Microsoft Edge, today it works again, thanks.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 1 day ago
Well what you know!! Posting from Edge on Version 155.0.4283.45 right now with this post. Something in here https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/web-platform/release-notes/155 fixed whatever it was..
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 1 day ago
Chrome still doesn't work for me. I'm using Duck Duck Go instead.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, Argo, AMIGASYSTEM, miker1264, Derek, sonountaleban