Chrome still doesn't work for me. I'm using Duck Duck Go instead.
On my office PC, which has Microsoft Edge, today it works again, thanks.
amigamiaAdminPosted
2 days agoA sign of light at the end of the tunnel.
I am told by other administrators that version 9.10.30 of the CMS does not suffer the same fate. Arosworld.org is running on 9.10.20. I was able to copy the site to a local LAMP server, upgrade it to 9.10.30 and indeed it does not have this problem with Edge or Chrome. An upgrade is required and I am going to attempt that this week end.
This may or may not fix the issue and potentially cause other smaller issues but everything will be backed up before anything.
Stay tuned..
Hi
I used Firefox as instructed and everything is OK.
I mainly used Brave-Browser, it looks like a browser header problem. Which I will see if I can fix my access, but will use Firefox.
amigamiaAdminPosted
5 days agoI am investigating why but on and off at the moment due to my primary job taking priority. Will post things in here as I discover and test.
Thank you for your patience
Chrome on my cell phone gives a 403 error. But that's ok because other browsers work on Arosworld.
I also have a few desktop computers to use for Arosworld. They work fine.
No worries! Chrome sucks! 😞
ArgoMemberPosted
5 days agoWorks fine here on Vivaldi and Brave on Windows 10
Plus Vivaldi and Brave via Linuxulator on GhostBSD Native Iridium and Firefox work fine
AMIGASYSTEMDistro MaintainerPosted
5 days agoChrome and DuckDuckGo work fine for me!
@miker
Have you tried clearing the cache, deleting your entire browsing history, and, if necessary, disabling your extensions?
Duck Duck Go works. Chrome doesn't work for me.
amigamiaAdminPosted
5 days agoTesting forum post from Linux laptop on Firefox