Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Where can I find MUI installer?

Last updated on 9 years ago
X
xboxownJunior Member
Posted 9 years ago
I am using icaros 1.5.x and was wondering where I can find the latest version MUI installer for icaros. I believe scout wookiechat and other applications are failing because MUI is not installed correctly. Even zunearch refuses to open. When I single click on scout i get an error message "Cannot open mui class nlist.mcc!" Scount needs at least nlist.mcc v20.10."

Here in itself I can say 80% of the applications including wookiechat will not function because of nlist.mcc is missing.
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 9 years ago
What bad luck!

If you tried to run Icaros 2.0 apps with Icaros 1.5, that could be a problem. So do a fresh install using only Icaros 1.5.

Otherwise, I would try using the AROS installer again, but do not format the drive. Keep the checkmark to install the AROS Core System files only. That should put any missing system files in the proper locations.

Also iirc, there are various versions of Icaros 1.5, so make sure you have the lastest complete version.
P
paoloneDistro Maintainer
Posted 9 years ago
There's no MUI (Zune) installer for Icaros Desktop. Everything comes with the system when you install it. If applications fail using MUI features, then your installation is broken somewhere.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: cavemann, xboxown, paolone
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 2
Members Online 2
Amiwell79, AMIGASYSTEM

Total Members: 220
Newest Member: walkero
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]