Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Site Visualization

Last updated on 3 months ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 9 months ago
Hi amigamia, is there a possibility to change the "Black Color" of the site, I ask this because unfortunately the Black Color dazzles my eyes and therefore I have difficulty reading and writing posts, thanks .
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
Hey AmigaSystem,

It's a theme based on black unfortunately. I can however try to add a non-black theme and enable the ability for users to switch theme. What puzzles me is that AROS-Exec is also a black theme isn't it? Does that one bother you as well?
Posted 9 months ago
No on Aros-exec the registered user can customize and change color, I chose the one "Gray" most used in various forums, see screenshot:
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 24-07-2023 08:03, 9 months ago
AMIGASYSTEM attached the following image:
aros-exec.jpg
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
Ahh OK I understand now. For some reason I thought AE was set on black theme. I just have to find one that is already gray or find a way to copy this one and change colors. Will keep you posted.
Posted 9 months ago
Thank you very kind !
E
enzorugNewbie
Posted 9 months ago
Please go and edit your profile. In there you should see "Theme". Change it to "Magazine" and see if this works. Don't mind the logo as it's for the dark theme. I'll have to play around with that a bit.
ArgoArgoNewbie
Posted 9 months ago
Okay, Went to edit my profile to update it and decided to check out the various themes Now I'm stuck with Atom-X and can't edit my profile
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
OK please check again. You should be back on Darkcore and Atom-X as been removed. It seemed to have had some issues with the user fields.
Posted 9 months ago

enzorug wrote:

@enzorug - Please go and edit your profile. In there you should see "Theme". Change it to "Magazine" and see if this works. Don't mind the logo as it's for the dark theme. I'll have to play around with that a bit.

"Magazine" works well, light gray would be ideal, but that's okay, thanks!
Edited by AMIGASYSTEM on 26-07-2023 07:14, 9 months ago
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 9 months ago
For now use this. I am working on changing colors from the dark one so the theme is the same overall but just gray. It may take some time since I work full time.
Posted 9 months ago
Don't worry it's not urgent, thanks again for what you're doing.
Posted 6 months ago
amigamia ho due piccole segalazioni:

- In some cases, when I add the tick on "Show My Signature in this Post", it appears in the post in duplicate, see HERE

- Is it possible to have the authority to move posts to my section? Basically I would like to keep the 'AROS One x86 Distro' thread 'clean' and move discussions to another thread (on aros-exec I have the enabling), thank you.

- Regarding inverted commas (" "), it was not my PC, but the 'deepl.com' translator changed the inverted commas to apostrophe :)

Thank you for your great work you dedicate to AROS
Posted 6 months ago
amigamia, today after retrofaza's answers, if you click on the Thread "AROS One x86 Distro", no discussion is shown, to see the discussions you have to click on "Sort by Oldest / Latest", or click on "Stop Track"
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 5 months ago

AMIGASYSTEM wrote:

@AMIGASYSTEM - amigamia, today after retrofaza's answers, if you click on the Thread "AROS One x86 Distro", no discussion is shown, to see the discussions you have to click on "Sort by Oldest / Latest", or click on "Stop Track"

That is very strange. Never seen this before. I'll see what I can find out. Thank you for reporting it.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 5 months ago
Not quite sure what happened but it seems like the page counting of 20 posts per page was stuck. I was able to bring the number of posts back to 19 so it would display onto one page and then added a few to see if the page count would start after 20 posts.

It should work now. I'll delete my tests once you add a few other posts to the thread.
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 5 months ago
Note that these two posts occurred a few minutes prior to "problems of 12:30 UTC". Maybe there is some correlation.
Posted 5 months ago
Thank you, possibly if it is possible to move the discussions "between me and retrofaza" at thread "AROS One Support, Tips And Requests" As already mentioned, I would like the 'AROS One x86 Distro' thread to remain clean for reviews of the various Distros only, thank you.
Posted 5 months ago
amigamia, how can I delete an attached image on the post? I have accidentally attached an image twice and would like to delete one.

Is it a problem for you if I use screenshots often? I don't want to abuse it, thanks!

I don't know if you missed it, I had asked for the possibility to move/delete or close the post in the AROS One section, as said I would like the Thread "AROS One x86 Distro" to remain clean with only the reviews of the various versions, thanks
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 5 months ago

AMIGASYSTEM wrote:

@AMIGASYSTEM - amigamia, how can I delete an attached image on the post? I have accidentally attached an image twice and would like to delete one.

Is it a problem for you if I use screenshots often? I don't want to abuse it, thanks!

I don't know if you missed it, I had asked for the possibility to move/delete or close the post in the AROS One section, as said I would like the Thread "AROS One x86 Distro" to remain clean with only the reviews of the various versions, thanks

Hi Amigasystem,

Normally by editing the post you should be able to go in the attachments tab and delete but I checked the post you are referring to and I do see the duplicates. However, doesn't give me the files to delete. Let me see if I can figure out what happened.

As for deleting posts from a forum thread, they can definitely be deleted but only a moderator can. If you tell me the post # I can go in and delete them.

EDIT:
I was able to delete the attachments only by deleting the post and then recreate it with one attachment. I think this is either another bug of this system or something else with the actual forum thread in particular.

Other attachments from other forum threads do show up when I edit the post and others just show nothing to delete. I'll have to do some more testing but for now if you make a mistake again, please delete the post and recreate if you can. I can make you a moderator on your threads.
Edited by amigamia on 17-11-2023 09:12, 5 months ago
amigamia attached the following image:
screen_shot_2023-11-17_at_80905_am.png screen_shot_2023-11-17_at_80729_am.png
Posted 5 months ago
Yes in fact I have always solved it by deleting the post, this face I didn't do it because I needed to show it to you!

The post to be cleaned up is this one:

https://www.arosw...rowstart=0

I would like to keep only the news from the Distributions:
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, deadwood, Argo, AMIGASYSTEM, pixie, enzorug
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 5
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]