Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Which theme?

Last updated on 11 years ago
C
cavemannSoftware Dev
Posted 12 years ago
At the other AROS website there has been a discussion about which themes are appropriate for use on AROS. So I am curious which themes people actually use.

I guess I'm lazy. On my nightly setup I use the default Ice theme, on my Icaros setup I use the Icaros theme and on AspireOs I use the default theme too.

So my question is do you guys use Os1, Os3, Os4, MorphOs themes, or something else entirely? And also, is there some kind of theme that you would like to see?
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 12 years ago
Nice subject :)

Well. I am not so theme minded. for example the first thing i do on a new windows install is remove themes so all is back to normal :D

On aros things are ofcourse a bit different. But i am mostly like you, going with the default theme. Meaning ice for nightly and icaros_blue for icaros.

It all has to do with me installing so many versions of aros that i can't be bothered changing it. The theme i love most atm is the mos-theme. I have no idea why. Perhaps because (it seems to me) it resembles a mix between classic amiga and windows.

As of what i would like to see... uhm.. well actually i have no idea. Maybe ... a geos theme ? :D
serk118ukserk118ukSoftware Dev
Posted 12 years ago

cavemann wrote:

At the other AROS website there has been a discussion about which themes are appropriate for use on AROS. So I am curious which themes people actually use.

I guess I'm lazy. On my nightly setup I use the default Ice theme, on my Icaros setup I use the Icaros theme and on AspireOs I use the default theme too.

So my question is do you guys use Os1, Os3, Os4, MorphOs themes, or something else entirely? And also, is there some kind of theme that you would like to see?

I was default theme but now using mos theme by damir looks neat..:).
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 12 years ago
@serk118uk:

LOL. Scraping the blood from underneath the fingernails just a little further :-D

But, it's a nice theme. It just needs some (more) polishing.
rebraistrebraistJunior Member
Posted 11 years ago
Obviously Pearl!!:D
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 11 years ago
Unfair. you are biast ;)

ok ok, it is a nice theme, allright ? :)
rebraistrebraistJunior Member
Posted 11 years ago

magorium wrote:

Unfair. you are biast ;)

ok ok, it is a nice theme, allright ? :)

:D:D
I think Aros has some really nice themes! And i think it's a great loss for everyone that shufflepuck isn't working on themes anymore. He's a really talented guy!
I would like to see some jamballah (morphos) themes on aros. He really has a clear style!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: cavemann, serk118uk, magorium, rebraist
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 6
Members Online 1
deadwood

Total Members: 220
Newest Member: walkero
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]