Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Tiny Aros Distrò

Last updated on 2 days ago
Amiwell79Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 days ago
I tried to make the smallest archives possible, precisely to compensate for the cloud service used the game Nexuiz is the largest archive
Posted 2 days ago
many thanks Farox
F
FaroxJunior Member
Posted 2 days ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - sorry I only work with AROS I haven't found other storage services compatible with Odyssey

Ok no problem then, don't need to change if other service don't work with Odyssey.
Posted 2 days ago
sorry for inconvenienceFrown
Posted 2 days ago
sorry I only work with AROS I haven't found other storage services compatible with Odyssey I'll fix your avatar
F
FaroxJunior Member
Posted 3 days ago
@Amiwell79
The new site is good, but i have a request:
Please select another online storage if you can, the one used is really slow on downloading speed.

And last (but is less important) correct typo on my nickname (Farox and not Ferox) in the Wipeout Rewrite banner.

Thanks
Posted 3 days ago
added a section on the website dedicated to the hardware I used with ArosLike
Posted 3 days ago
I can't create an ISO image with the new builds, the alternative installation is simple, not immediate but easy to execute
Posted 4 days ago
alternative installation package is online
Edited by Amiwell79 on 12-05-2024 08:51, 4 days ago
Posted 5 days ago
an alternative installation includes a small packages who includes the iso build, system file and upgrade, burn iso build ad put on a usb key the system file and upgrade, install the build and when finished owervrite thesystem file and update...reboot
Edited by Amiwell79 on 12-05-2024 16:57, 4 days ago
Posted 5 days ago
do you have a problem whit installation? if yes i can upload the package for alternative installation
Edited by Amiwell79 on 11-05-2024 17:59, 5 days ago
Posted 5 days ago
The site can also be viewed with Odyssey if the file to download is not an ISO but a virtual hard drive to write with Rufus or load with VirtualBox

Aros Best
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 6 days ago
@mattson62

That is not an ISO image, it is a VirtualBox HD Image.
mattson62mattson62Junior Member
Posted 6 days ago
@amigamia,I clicked the drive pic with check mark, next to kitty pic and it took me to download page.
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 6 days ago

mattson62 wrote:

@mattson62 - @Amiwell the new site looks awesome!Now to change the TinyAROS link on Amifox to the new linkSmile

I agree! Looks great but I do not see a link to download the ISO. Have I missed it somehow?
mattson62mattson62Junior Member
Posted 6 days ago
@Amiwell the new site looks awesome!Now to change the TinyAROS link on Amifox to the new linkSmile
Posted 6 days ago
ok the new domain name is www.tinyaros.it
mattson62, retrofaza
Posted 6 days ago
I'm trying to figure out how to change the domain, I'll keep you updated Thanks, everyone
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 7 days ago
Probably the new versions of Chorme have this behavior, i use Win7 64Bit where the new versions of Chrome and Firefox are no longer supported.
pixiepixieMember
Posted 7 days ago

AMIGASYSTEM wrote:

@AMIGASYSTEM -

pixie wrote:

@pixie - Well, i can't download ANY file on aminet for being http:// even if I tweak the link to have https://

Probably your Antivirus or other Security program does not allow it, also FireFox asks for consent on some archives on Aminet that have http redirection (without S), Chorme no problem.

It has to do with chrome, I only have Windows Defender, it doesn't happen on other browsers, it is chrome that tells me 'insecure download blocked' and it happens a lot with other amiga related files
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, pixie, Amiwell79, miker1264, mattson62, Puni, Farox
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 6
Members Online 1
AMIGASYSTEM

Total Members: 229
Newest Member: Templario
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]