Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Tiny Aros Distrò

Last updated on 10 days ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 7 months ago
I checked, TinyAROS 32 and 64 bit work fine, no errors on system startup or on VMware or VirtualBox.


@mattson62

If you haven't made any changes to TinyAROS, download the TinyAROS archives again, perhaps from the magorium link, and try again.

If the problem persists, attach your VirtualBox Hardfile so we can examine it.
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 7 months ago
Sorry about ADRIVE, but I'm using Aros and it's the only site I can use as a cloud.
M
magoriumSoftware Dev
Posted 7 months ago
Don't worry about that @Amiwell79 . It is difficult to find services that AROS is able to work with.

I hope you don't mind me having stored your distribution somewhere else as I can imagine it interfering with possible statistics.

Although also only a temporary filehost service, does https://www.sendg... work for you with AROS ? (please ignore the requests for filling in informational details because all can be skipped).

It could perhaps be a good alternative for transfer.it (which I assume does not work well with AROS).
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 7 months ago
I tried the services you mentioned, but they don't work. Among other things, I'm using 32-bit Aros because with OWB at 64 bit I can copy and paste the links I need. I'm also using an Acer Aspire One ZG5. Thank you, all the best.
Edited by Amiwell79 on 27-02-2026 21:03, 7 months ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 7 months ago
Sorry, but the possibility of using Aros as my main system is very rewarding. Please be patient.
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 7 months ago
I have restored the previous site; all links are fast.

https://tinyarosd...lazio.com/
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 4 months ago
I am waiting for the release of new builds with the new GL driver and to insert the new game packs into my site, thanking Retrofaza and also Deadwood, everyone who appreciates it
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 3 months ago
As soon as the X86_64 build is available, I will release a new version of tiny AROS that will only have the essential software; you can then download from the archives whatever interests you in the end, and tiny.
sonountaleban, ntromans, Argo, ami-elvis
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
I apologize to you, but I can't make the full ISO and I didn't understand why. Anyway, it's not hard to install everything; you have to do two steps: first install the build, meaning the plain, raw ISO, and then overwrite the complete system. I apologize again for the inconvenience.
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
On my site, you can find the i386 version with the additional packages, it already includes all the best software that has come out over the years. The x86_64 version isn't worth using; I'm waiting until September for the new build, which will have updated Nvidia drivers, USB 3, and other updates like the TCP stack.

Best Regards
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
currently the TCP stack isn't the best, hopefully with the next updates and by September with the new X86_64 build
Edited by Amiwell79 on 11-08-2026 06:15, 2 months ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 1 month ago
I was thinking for the next TinyAros release of including a new theme and a mix of Gorillaz and Ken's V4 icons
Amiwell79 attached the following image:
datatiny64_new.png
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 1 month ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - I was thinking for the next TinyAros release of including a new theme and a mix of Gorillaz and Ken's V4 icons


Very funny! Good luck with that.

Gorilla Icon lover!! :-p

I was just joking, of course! You feel free to do what you want. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
Edited by miker1264 on 05-09-2026 12:57, 1 month ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 18 days ago
The next release of TinyAros will be called the Ultimate Edition for netbooks because I like these devices, and also they are guaranteed to have a much longer-lasting battery than the original. From my website, you will be able to download the base ISO image with only OWB and the latest updates. Separately, you will be able to download games and applications. Third-party developers who want to support it in the future with games and apps are welcome

Stay Tuned
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 17 days ago
The netbook models tested are the Samsung NC 10, which only lacks support for the Ethernet port, while the Acer Aspire One ZG5, ZG5 AOA150 is fully supported.
Edited by Amiwell79 on 23-09-2026 19:19, 17 days ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 10 days ago
The download of TinyAROS Ultimate v1 i386 is available, mainly for netbooks but it works fine on other computers too, because I've been using it and it's pleasant to use. It takes up little space, and if you upgrade to a bigger battery, it can be used on the go. The Wanderer theme is the same as Icaros' latest version; only the logo in the bar changes, which is nice. I'm putting the distribution link here because I'm having problems with my website. Slovo isn't the latest version and needs to be downloaded separately. Installation is simple: burn the latest Deadwood build from the archive, copy the distribution files onto a USB stick, load the ISO, install it, insert the USB, and overwrite everything. At this point, you can reboot.

Updated

ArosTCP

The netbooks I tested are the Samsung NC10(no ethernet)and the Acer Aspire One ZG5 AOA 100

link distribution

https://www.adriv...ate_v1.zip
Edited by Amiwell79 on 01-10-2026 04:46, 10 days ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 10 days ago
Thank you all developers
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 10 days ago
As for a 64-bit version of my distribution, I'm still waiting
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.