Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Tiny Aros Distrò

Last updated on 4 days ago
A
Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 4 days ago
a small update on the distribution concerns wanderer I have made the latest changes to deadwood

hi
A
Posted 8 days ago
updated the web siteSmile
A
Posted 8 days ago
I have updated the site with references to the programmes I have collaborated with if you would like to make donations to the developers

thanks
A
Posted 12 days ago
ok added all on my web site thanks amiigamiaSmile
Edited by Amiwell79 on 15-07-2024 03:22, 12 days ago
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 13 days ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - Tiny Aros 3.3

Changes:

Desktop Enviroment - Wanderer Updated June 2024
Software Added - WichCleaner

Build:

Actually 2222-03-18

Software:

LilCalendar
Odyssey Web
AmiFox
AmicastPlayer
WookieChat
Amitranslate
Amitube
ModExplorer
RNOPublisher
RNOSlide
RNOEffects
ZunePaint
WCS
Protrekkr

Utility:

Sistem Utility
DirectoryOpus4
RNOArchive
ZuneCalc
ArosPDF
ZuneView
QuickRecord
arSFSDoctor
SMB2-Gui

Can you publish these also on your website? You can post them as a link to a text file if it makes it easier for you.
A
Posted 13 days ago
Tiny Aros 3.3

Changes:

Desktop Enviroment - Wanderer Updated June 2024
Software Added - WichCleaner

Build:

Actually 2222-03-18

Software:

LilCalendar
Odyssey Web
AmiFox
AmicastPlayer
WookieChat
Amitranslate
Amitube
ModExplorer
RNOPublisher
RNOSlide
RNOEffects
ZunePaint
WCS
Protrekkr

Utility:

Sistem Utility
DirectoryOpus4
RNOArchive
ZuneCalc
ArosPDF
ZuneView
QuickRecord
arSFSDoctor
SMB2-Gui
Edited by Amiwell79 on 14-07-2024 06:24, 13 days ago
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 14 days ago
This may be the longest sentence I have seen, or is it? I actually still do not see a period, anywhere. Pfft
A
Posted 14 days ago
The reference build has not changed since the last release have changed the corrections to wanderer the latest are the month of June, the base there is all the best of the software to be operational immediately OWB has some reference links to some utilities indispensable example if you want to create your own website or use a cloud computing service and image sharing, thanks to my promotion and collaboration with several programmers are available software for writing documents in PDF format RNOPublisher, RNOArchive for the creation and management of archives, RNOTunes for managing music tracks in many formats, RNOSlide for creating slideshows of images and documents in this format, RNOEffects has improved so much that it is also possible to do pixel art, on this last software that was already available I motivated the author in some improvements, including my latest efforts in terms of collaboration WCS a program for creating natural environments that makes use of the power of the x86 base on which aros runs, I have not included BarsPipes famous midi sequencer because it is not yet mature to be used at its best, that's all

All Best
Salvatore
Edited by Amiwell79 on 13-07-2024 02:14, 14 days ago
A
Posted 15 days ago
the installation procedure has remained unchanged you have to download the package inside there is the latest reference build to burn and the Tiny Aros system files to load on the USB key, you have to install the build and if you want the development tools tick the reference box during installation at the end insert the usb key and overwrite the Tiny Aros Core System files on the newly created aros system volume.
Edited by Amiwell79 on 11-07-2024 23:48, 15 days ago
A
Posted 15 days ago
hello amigamia

sorry yes the changes are that there is no more Dopus5 due to the current updates of Wanderer despite its absence you can browse directories with Dopus4, the software is unchanged from the previous version of Tiny Aros or added only WitchCleaner in the reference site you can download software addons and games

Hi
amigamiaamigamiaAdmin
Posted 15 days ago
What are the changes, updates, additions from the previous versions?
A
Posted 16 days ago
Tiny Aros 3.3 is available for download, all bestSmile

i.ibb.co/BrV9cSn/tiny3-3.jpg
Edited by Amiwell79 on 11-07-2024 10:42, 16 days ago
A
Posted 24 days ago
As soon as the bugs from July and August are fixed, I'll release a new version of Tiny Aros with WandererSmile
A
Posted 30 days ago
hi many thanks

king regards

Salvatore
mattson62mattson62Junior Member
Posted 30 days ago
@Amiwell You've done a great job on Tiny Aros!Thanks for all you do for AROS!
A
Posted 31 days ago
In the future, I might consider going back to Wanderer because of the many fixes it's having

i.ibb.co/1KtN6Vr/Virtual-Box-Tiny32-26-06-2024-22-48-14.png
mattson62, retrofaza
A
Posted 1 month ago
the only thing I did was to insert amitranslate, which was not working a short time ago, and I changed the theme
A
Posted 1 month ago
I have updated the package file you have to burn the build iso and unpack the system files on a usb key install the build and at the end of the installation overwrite the system files on the aros volume

Best Regards
A
Posted 1 month ago
gift of my copy of Alien VS Predator
A
Posted 1 month ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - The installation of Tiny Aros is not complicated In the archive you download, there is the latest build of Deadwood You can burn it if you want to install everything on a native system, or use the ISO on a VM Then just install the Tiny core and updates

I loaded the file here to proceed with the old installation, which is not difficult; you just need a burner
Edited by Amiwell79 on 18-06-2024 16:09, 1 month ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, pixie, Amiwell79, miker1264, mattson62, Puni, Farox
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 9
Members Online 0

Total Members: 243
Newest Member: fred410
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]