Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Picture Tools

Last updated on 16 days ago
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 2 months ago
This is an application that is part of Picture Tools. It's simply called "PictureIT" which is a picture converter. PictureIT uses picture datatypes.

I've done some initial work but there is still much to do before it is complete.
miker1264 attached the following image:
pictureit_new_gui4_1.png
Amiwell79Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 2 months ago
Beautiful miker, both images represent beautiful Italy !
Posted 2 months ago
miker this month I cannot make a donation be patient
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 2 months ago

Amiwell79 wrote:

@Amiwell79 - miker this month I cannot make a donation be patient

No worries. Work continues, although slowly at times due to family, work at home job, and health issues. AROS and Amiga keep me busy.
Posted 2 months ago
Ok MikerSmile
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 1 month ago
I haven't been very productive lately. I recently hurt my back again. It requires lots of pain medication, lidocaine patches, smelly ointment and electric heating pads. It's not much fun!

Other than health issues, family time, and working two jobs I might actually get something done. Hopefully I can do some programming again within a week.
Posted 1 month ago
is about health and well MikerSmile
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 1 month ago
I've been watching some videos about the early days of computers such as the IBM 5150 & 5170 as well as the IBM PC AT/XT. I was also watching one about the early days of the Amiga 1000 with the Loraine prototype with all the breadboards.

Interesting fact, one of the early "super computers" had 16MB RAM with a 10Mhz CPU. It could do 8 MIPs. Nowadays the Pi 3A+ on my PiStorm32 in my Amiga 1200 can do 800 MIPs.
mattson62mattson62Junior Member
Posted 1 month ago
@miker1264 Best wishes for better health to you!
M
miker1264Software Dev
Posted 17 days ago
Good news! I have fully recovered. I should take better care of myself. I'm not as young as I was. I'm almost 60 now. :-)

Anyhow, I've decided to get back into AROS programming by updating the many functions of my Small Scale Picture Viewer. It will be used as the basis for Picture-IT which is a simple picture converter with some additional functionality.
Farox, Puni, mmartinka, Argo
miker1264 attached the following image:
pixieview_old_version_sm.png
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 17 days ago
Ok miker, I am 70 and I too have no shortage of problems, unfortunately some discomfort appears now and then, good thing they are not serious problems at the moment, but when age advances the risks are behind the door !
Posted 16 days ago
Good NewsSmile
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: AMIGASYSTEM, Amiwell79, miker1264, mattson62
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 9
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]