Hollywood Designer 5.0 is a multimedia authoring system that runs on top of Hollywood and can be used to create all sorts of multimedia-based applications, for example presentations, slide shows, games, and applications.
Thanks to Hollywood, all multimedia applications created using Hollywood Designer can be exported as stand-alone executables for the following systems: AmigaOS3, AmigaOS4, WarpOS, MorphOS, AROS, Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. This is a feature that is totally unique in the Amiga world!
Hollywood Designer 5.0 is a massive update and boasts lots of new features and improvements over the previous version, released almost 8 years ago. We do not want to bore you, so here are just some of them:
* Ready for Hollywood 8.0: Supremacy!
* Full Unicode support
* Guide and grid support for convenient layouting
* Multi-user support with advanced permission management
* Import objects from other projects
* Full support for Hollywood video layers
* Control bars for video objects
* Curves are now drawn as real Bézier splines - looks so much better!
* Multiple sound streams can be playing at the same time
* AROS version available for the first time
* Objects can be exported as images
* Full support for MUI 5.0 on all platforms
* New browse mode for projects
* Much more efficient I/O
* Support for presentation remotes
* Advanced search functionality
* Plugins can be linked to executables
* Lots of new action events
* Many more options for embedding custom code
* Full support for Hollywood 8.0's plugin interface
* Lots of other changes, optimizations and bug fixes