Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Development General

Development General
1752 posts | Last Activity on 14-12-2014 09:27 by amigamia
amigamia
amigamia 14-12-2014 09:27, 9 years ago
Re: GameDevelop goes Open Source
Game Develop is now officially an open source software [url]http://compilgames.net/index-video.php?utm_expid=18350630-1.RMD_UVcKQ0mqe4-t168n7A.1[/url] GD is one of the most powerful and comprehensive software to create games without programming, and is now open to contributions from any developer. Sources are available on GitHub account: [url]https://github.com/4ian/gd[/url] Could this be ported to AROS?
C
cavemann 12-12-2014 15:55, 9 years ago
Re: A week in AROS...
You have a good point. The core issue is that the HDToolBox is cumbersome to use. Sadly, I have no suggestions for HDToolBox, except to say that I like the way GParted works, so that might be something to strive for. But I am happy that some improvements were made to HDToolBox :) Since I got a positive response here. I mentioned my suggestion at Aros-Exec too, hopefully it will attract some positive reactions and stay flame free.
Responded in A week in AROS...
M
magorium 11-12-2014 14:37, 9 years ago
hmz, never thought about that tbh. fwiw: for testing purposes i use two pen-drives, one with 2 and the other with 1 AROS partition, and select use existing AROS partitions. For 2.0 Icaros release i needed to re-do completely, but usually that's only required once in a while. Would it be worth a feature request on AROS bugtracker ? (e.g. you can work around it now). Although probably not for the casual user, i usually use more partitions, which i solve know by specifying the size of the work partition so that there is space left that i can use with HD-toolbox and manually add. So i would prefer an option for that, or having a bit better understandable/workable hd-toolbox
C
cavemann 10-12-2014 16:21, 9 years ago
In addition to 'use existing AROS partitions' on installAROS, if there was an option to 'wipe AROS partitions' then it would be easier to add or remove a Work partition. Just two cents.
M
magorium 10-12-2014 10:40, 9 years ago
Thanks for keeping us up to date deadwood. Nice to see some commits from kalamatee again :thumbsup: wawa into commit business ? ;-p Thx wawa :thumbsup:
D
deadwood 08-12-2014 15:05, 9 years ago
Week of December 1st: - Not having PS/2 mouse not longer causes delay with boot (neil) - InstallAROS can now be navigated using keyboard only (Kalamatee) - HDToolBox can now be navigated using keyboard only (Kalamatee) - It is easier to select screen depth in ScreenPrefs on M68K (wawa)
D
deadwood 01-12-2014 13:52, 9 years ago
Week of November 24th: - Saving to FAT disks from Odyssey works again (neil) - Renaming on FAT disks works again (neil)
D
deadwood 24-11-2014 13:47, 9 years ago
Week of November 17th: - Problem with requester for L: volume during boot solved (Kalamatee)
D
deadwood 17-11-2014 14:11, 10 years ago
Week of November 10th: - Memory controller for pcDuino stabilized (DizzyOfCRN) - Szilard Biro's pthread library is now available in AROS (deadwood) - C++11 threading support is available in 4.8.3 crosscompiler (deadwood)
D
deadwood 10-11-2014 05:37, 10 years ago
Week of November 3rd: - Changing screen resolution under DOpus and IntelGMA driver no longer crashes (neil) - Work on supporting pcDuino platform continues (DizzyOfCRN) - HDAudio driver has been extended to work on ATI south bridges (hean8209) - noacpi option no longer causes PCI devices not to be listed (neil)
D
deadwood 03-11-2014 11:18, 10 years ago
Week of October 27th: - Crash in ata.device fixed (neil) - Work on supporting pcDuino platform continues (DizzyOfCRN)
D
deadwood 27-10-2014 14:17, 10 years ago
Week of October 20th: - Accented characters on USB keyboards work now (neil)
D
deadwood 20-10-2014 12:51, 10 years ago
Week of October 13th: - Mounting ISO images with diskimage.device works again (neil) - Minor fix to french keymap (otigreat) - Automatic running on test suite when doing nighly builds has been introduced (neil)
M
magorium 12-10-2014 04:08, 10 years ago
Thanks for the update deadwood. That tar bug was a nasty one, great that Neil got it fixed.
D
deadwood 12-10-2014 03:35, 10 years ago
Week of October 6th: - Uncompressing with tar will no longer cause file system errors in certain cases (neil)
amigamia
amigamia 06-10-2014 16:38, 10 years ago
[quote][url=http://arosworld.org/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=93&pid=562#post_562][b]deadwood wrote:[/b][/url] Week of September 29th: - Support for native language catalog names brought back (deadwood) - Fix for m68k compilation with gcc 4.8.3 implemented (jmcmullan) - Double-clicking on a keyboard layout in Input preferences will now make it the default (neil) - Problem with x86 AROS crashing when trying to run m68k executables solved (deadwood)[/quote] Thank you sir! B)
D
deadwood 06-10-2014 16:30, 10 years ago
Week of September 29th: - Support for native language catalog names brought back (deadwood) - Fix for m68k compilation with gcc 4.8.3 implemented (jmcmullan) - Double-clicking on a keyboard layout in Input preferences will now make it the default (neil) - Problem with x86 AROS crashing when trying to run m68k executables solved (deadwood)
M
magorium 01-10-2014 00:37, 10 years ago
A tiny line with big (pleasant) impact :D Thank you deadwood (and Neil for the improvements of course :) )
D
deadwood 29-09-2014 15:42, 10 years ago
Week of September 22nd: - Fixes to NewStackSwap function implemented (neil)
amigamia
amigamia 22-09-2014 22:13, 10 years ago
[quote][url=http://arosworld.org/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=93&pid=554#post_554][b]deadwood wrote:[/b][/url] Week of September 15th: - Implementation of missing attributes in Dtpic MUI class continues (mazze) - USB3.0 support work continues (DizzyOfCRN) - Work started on new usb driver to handle pcDuino device (DizzyOfCRN) - Problem with AROS trying to boot from non-bootable drivers fixed (neil) - Work started on adding AppWindow support to Shell (otigreat)[/quote] Thanks deadwood!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.

Filter by Tags

Popular Threads This Week

Tiny Aros DistrĂ²by Amiwell79 171 posts
AROS One x86 Work In Progressby AMIGASYSTEM 148 posts
AROS ABIv0 20220318-1 Supportby deadwood 73 posts
Aros Software Promotionby Amiwell79 71 posts
AROS Archives - clean upby AMIGASYSTEM 64 posts
Bars&Pipes 1.0 is Availableby Amiwell79 54 posts
Odyssey Resourceby Amiwell79 17 posts
AROS One 68k Work In Progressby AMIGASYSTEM 16 posts
Most irritating OWB bugsby Gundam1 8 posts
Greetingsby Templario 3 posts
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 3
Members Online 0

Total Members: 230
Newest Member: Gundam1
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]