Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Tiny Aros Distrò

Last updated on 6 days ago
Amiwell79Amiwell79Distro Maintainer
Posted 4 months ago
there will be minor changes to DOpus5 in the next release of Tiny Aros
Posted 3 months ago
i don't know if i will release other versions of tiny aros i have problems with my software which is incompatible with the new builds, i have tried with vmware and converting the disk to vhd but the usb key boots and stops after a while, i will do more tests
D
deadwoodAROS Dev
Posted 3 months ago
If you have HDD with previous version of system installed, you need to make sure system boots from USB and not from HDD. To do so, you need to use Early Startup (bootmenu) option and select UD0 device the "Use", the "Boot".
Posted 3 months ago
I was trying to figure out how to create a disk image to make deadwood bootable, many thanks
Posted 3 months ago
i can't create the iso or a bootable image from usb in this case just load the iso released by deadwood stable version and then download the necessary from my site and add it to the system after an installation works as well thanks and let me know if my distribution is liked also with a like here on the post
Posted 3 months ago
TinyAros 3.1b is available all the best of the software is included as for the previous versions I am using it on my site you will find two links one is for the build released by deadwood and the other are the files to overwrite over the installed system i.e. the build

i.ibb.co/zXky1tG/Tiny-Aros3-1b.jpg
AMIGASYSTEMAMIGASYSTEMDistro Maintainer
Posted 3 months ago
Salvo, if you need I will create the ISO for you, or give you a step by step tutorial on how to create a bootable ISO of AROS.
I suggest you wait for the final deadwood Build though, because there might be some changes !

Then as said on Italian forum better wait for tests on all the software we use on distributions.
Posted 3 months ago
Thank you, that's OK too It is not difficult to install a new build with this method
Posted 3 months ago
I was thinking of an always packaged system configured like this the system build that has to be burned and installed and then a basic system package with the necessary apps and all the apps then another package
Posted 3 months ago
Ok The basic system App is there:

DOpus5
AmiCastPlayer
AmiTranslate
AmiTube
Protrecker
RNOPublisher
RNOSlides
RNOTunes
RNOArchive
ZuneView
ArosPDF
JoinGUi
Sploiner-GUI
ZuneCalc
ZunePaint
LunaPaint
SMB2-GUI
LUA
Leu
Mplayer
OWB
Posted 3 months ago
Then I upload in these hours on my website
Posted 3 months ago
everything is online
Posted 3 months ago
I was thinking of releasing a beta 2 friends of arosSmile
Posted 3 months ago
tiny aros beta 2 is onlineSmile
Posted 3 months ago
to install tiny aros just download the iso which is the latest build released by deadwood and proceed with the installation if you have downloaded the basic system files and have them available maybe on a usb key just copy them to the system directory and then reboot you will be up and running, the software available:

DOpus5
OWB
AmiTube
AmiTranslate
RnoPublisher
ZunePaint
Mplayer
RNOTunes
RNOArchive
XPDF-GUI
ArosPDF
ZuneView
SMB2-GUI
System App

Download

https://tinyaros....
Edited by Amiwell79 on 12-02-2024 08:56, 3 months ago
Amiwell79 attached the following image:
tinyb02.jpg tinyb2.jpeg
Posted 3 months ago
other additionally packages is avaible on my site
Posted 2 months ago
there has been a change the archive folder contains the best of the software so not only as before some apps after installing the iso containing the reference build you can proceed with the inclusion of the files in the system directory after which you can proceed with the reboot

enjoy!
Edited by Amiwell79 on 14-02-2024 09:38, 2 months ago
Amiwell79 attached the following image:
tinyaros1.jpeg
Posted 2 months ago
the installation procedure is a little orthodox but you only need a cd drive to install the reference build and a usb key for the system and extras files
Posted 2 months ago
as soon as the midi driver is finished and you can have Bars&Pipes from Alfred Faust I will release version 3.1 of Tiny ArosLike
Posted 2 months ago
the release of tiny aros from now on will be more long-term
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator
Users who participated in discussion: amigamia, deadwood, AMIGASYSTEM, Amiwell79, miker1264, mattson62, Puni, Farox
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 7
Members Online 0

Total Members: 224
Newest Member: Zhule
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]