Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Site Feedback

Site Feedback
243 posts | Last Activity on 01-09-2020 04:51 by donrafito
donrafito
donrafito 01-09-2020 04:51, 4 years ago
Re: Projekt redaktor (in english: peoject edutor)
Ok
donrafito
donrafito 01-09-2020 04:50, 4 years ago
Sorry for the delay. I have two computers with AROS on them. The Acer Aspire One ZG5 notebook, and the desktop: Asus P5Q (Pentium Quatro, NVIDIA GT 9600, net by cable on rtl8139 compliant card and EMU10K1 compliant audio). The computer was selected for AROS system. Besides (by the way) I have an iBook G4 with Morph OS, RasberryPi 3B+ which pretends to be Amiga 1200 and Asus f5sl, which also pretends to be Amiga 1200 only in hight end version. It works on WinUAE, and WinXp is so modified that you can not see this system and it boots immediately AmigaOS version 3.9 BB1-4.
amigamia
amigamia 12-08-2020 23:19, 4 years ago
[quote name=donrafito post=2051]@donrafito - Hello. I just wanted to show off my venture. I've got a channel on YT, entitled "Project Editor." In English, it's more or less "project editor". I'm throwing there mainly short gameplays from games available on Amiga NG platforms (among others Aros), and Amiga 68k. Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLworUKtZWEs38C3SEIa0A7F8mDquT1nKZ The uploaded videos are related to my work in Amiga NG, and Komoda & Amiga Plus.[/quote] Hi donrafito, please feel free to submit any links to your material on the Web Links section.
amigamia
amigamia 10-08-2020 18:02, 4 years ago
Nice list of videos there! Thanks for sharing Don Rafito. I love that background in the Frogatto and Friends video. What's your AROS computer setup? By the way, I approved your Gallery post.
amigamia
amigamia 10-08-2020 17:55, 4 years ago
Re: Site quirks, bugs, problems since last update
Yes most of the issues have been corrected after I rebuilt the site and stitched together MySQL database tables to match the new format. There are still a few small things here and there but MUCH better than before. Thanks for your feedback
D
deadwood 10-08-2020 14:15, 4 years ago
@amigamia Seems that posting issues are almost gone. I was able to post 6 replies. Once, after hitting Post Reply the page just re-loaded but hitting Post Reply again created the post correctly.
D
deadwood 10-08-2020 14:14, 4 years ago
Hello and welcome Don Rafito!
D
deadwood 10-08-2020 14:02, 4 years ago
Just replying to test. Please ignore.
C
cavemann 07-08-2020 17:14, 4 years ago
Sorry to say that I don't get to see much MorphOs or Classic action... very nice. And btw, cool AROS setup. What hw are you using?
donrafito
donrafito 06-08-2020 19:48, 4 years ago
Hello. I just wanted to show off my venture. I've got a channel on YT, entitled "Project Editor." In English, it's more or less "project editor". I'm throwing there mainly short gameplays from games available on Amiga NG platforms (among others Aros), and Amiga 68k. Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLworUKtZWEs38C3SEIa0A7F8mDquT1nKZ The uploaded videos are related to my work in Amiga NG, and Komoda & Amiga Plus.
M
magorium 28-06-2020 20:24, 4 years ago
New 'issue', if you can call it that. Whenever you edit your post, then switch to preview mode, the message-editor's toolbar stays active. Perhaps not an issue you might think, until you start pressing all these nice buttons. Then switch back to text-mode. How nice that all actions where actually performed while viewing the post in preview mode.... now to remember where you put that cursor before you went to preview mode (and as such which part of your post was being messed up). In preview mode you are able to select text, so perhaps expected that highlighted text to be 'italised', 'bolded' or 'underlined' but , nope :) PS: i am still completely disoriented by the word-wrapping acrobatics of preview mode btw :P
M
magorium 28-06-2020 18:20, 4 years ago
L****test issue c****n been seen ****t the ****bi thre****d th****t you st****rted. or without swearing removal active: Latest issue can been seen at the abi thread that you started. It's fixed, so thank you amigamia.
M
magorium 27-06-2020 12:27, 4 years ago
[quote name=amigamia post=2034]@amigamia - [quote]I actually found another issue: I had the choice to edit my post right after I posted it. I tried to edit it and it didn't change. I tried to re-edit and the option is not available anymore?[/quote] This is actually resolved. It was a config change I had made during troubleshooting of another issue and had it left it like that.[/quote] Shame on you ! I sentence you to a minimum of 10 minutes sunshine ! PS: the pm i send you with the error. It just happened again so seem consistent.
amigamia
amigamia 27-06-2020 12:16, 4 years ago
[quote]I actually found another issue: I had the choice to edit my post right after I posted it. I tried to edit it and it didn't change. I tried to re-edit and the option is not available anymore?[/quote] This is actually resolved. It was a config change I had made during troubleshooting of another issue and had it left it like that.
M
magorium 27-06-2020 12:04, 4 years ago
[quote name=amigamia post=2031]@amigamia - Actually, I just realized the problem only exists in preview mode and not after posting the reply. I'll report that to the devs. [/quote] Thank you. Indeed because now the post itself is mutilating my body, attaching another arm :P [quote] I actually found another issue: I had the choice to edit my post right after I posted it. I tried to edit it and it didn't change. I tried to re-edit and the option is not available anymore? [/quote] That is the deep kind of meditation. I haven't been doing that yet. I would have to sharpen my pencil first for being able to do that. Now I feel sad again :D [quote] hmmmm one more for the devs.[/quote] Most certainly sounds like it. Thank you.
amigamia
amigamia 27-06-2020 10:40, 4 years ago
Actually, I just realized the problem only exists in preview mode and not after posting the reply. I'll report that to the devs. Thank you for your post Magorium. I actually found another issue: I had the choice to edit my post right after I posted it. I tried to edit it and it didn't change. I tried to re-edit and the option is not available anymore? hmmmm one more for the devs.
amigamia
amigamia 27-06-2020 10:30, 4 years ago
\\o/ cheer \\o/ Try adding an extra left arm to escape the backslash. The single slash is a security risk and can be used as a SQL injection command. As a result, the single slash is not interpreted as a command and shows black but putting the extra slash tells the CMS it is intended as plain text and not a command. I have attached a snippet of the code of the two cheers at top of this text.
M
magorium 27-06-2020 09:20, 4 years ago
I came across an issue that must be one of the most annoying and frustrating things that one has to face in live. The text preview cripples me as an individual. It has a dislike for my left arm, and therefor just chops it off, and doing so without my consent.... even worse it doesn't even ask me if i would rather live with my left arm attached. So... never again will we be able to \o/ cheer \o/ with both arms in preview mode. People are now forced to live on without being able to experience a good cheer in preview mode, and that saddens me. As a countermeasure, i am now going outside and am going to experience a bit of sunshine. then all should be good again :) PS: but on a more serious note, i haven't experience any functional limitations yet, other than mentioned. I'm still looking for them though :P
amigamia
amigamia 26-06-2020 10:17, 4 years ago
Hello AROS dwellers, This thread is to track a few issues still present on the newest CMS used for this site. A few have been fixed and applied already (i.e. HTML tags in PMs, posting for members in forums, etc. etc.) There are still other issues lingering but if you find any, please reply to this thread and I will do my best to address it or report it to the CMS developers. What has been acknowledged and being worked on is: [ulist=disc]Members can reset passwords but cannot change it in "Editing Profile"[/ulist]
M
magorium 23-06-2020 16:01, 4 years ago
Re: preview when editing text causes expired session
Oh wow. A complete new site for an expired session ? :P For as far as i am able to see it now works as intended. Thank you enzorug
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You can download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator

Filter by Tags

Popular Threads This Week

Icon Toolsby miker1264 177 posts
Tiny Aros DistrĂ²by Amiwell79 149 posts
Aros Software Promotionby Amiwell79 70 posts
AROS ABIv0 20220318-1 Supportby deadwood 70 posts
Custom Keyboard Layoutby MasterTggtt 14 posts
r-teaby r-tea 7 posts
AROS ABIv11 20230430by deadwood 6 posts
AROS One 68k Work In Progressby AMIGASYSTEM 6 posts
Wanderer Menusby pixie 4 posts
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Forgot Password?
Users Online Now
Guests Online 7
Members Online 0

Total Members: 228
Newest Member: r-tea
Member Polls
Should AROSWorld continue with AROS-Exec files (SMF based)?
Yes44 %
44% [12 Votes]
No26 %
26% [7 Votes]
Not sure30 %
30% [8 Votes]